THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Register for April's event now.
Meet up to 150 potential business clients, partners and suppliers before the start of your workday!
GMM is held on the second Wednesday of the month from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Business Profile Presentations
Contact list provided to all registrants *
Business Profile Speakers:
Cheryl Pauchuk | Neighbours of Port Credit
Molly Luu | Speigel Nichols Fox LLP
Tina Capobianco | JD Factors
Norma Nicholson | Ignite4Press
Speaker spots are full - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future availability
(MBOT Members Only)
How to register:
This event is SOLD OUT.
Walk-ins will not be accepted due to max capacity.
Register now for April's event
- If you have a voucher, please choose the Voucher option and bring the voucher to the event.
- If you do not present your voucher, the walk-in fee (additional $5) will apply.
Credit card payments:
Online registrations will be processed automatically. All other registrations will be processed as they are received and receipts will be e-mailed to the registrant.
Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the event.
Contact List (click here)
- A list of all members who pre-registered for this event will be e-mailed to all pre-registrants and also available on this event page two business days prior to the event.
- This list includes member’s name, attendee’s name and phone number.
- Members registering less than two business days prior to the event will not be listed.
- If you wish to opt-out of from being included on the list, please indicate “Do not list” in the comments section on the last page of the online registration.
- Non-members will not be listed.
MBOT reserves the right to photograph its events, and from time to time we use these photos in our publications. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used, per MBOT's discretion.
While we welcome non-members to attend our events, there is a limit of two networking events per non-member, after which you will be contacted to discuss the aligned benefits of membership related to you and your business.