MBOT has created a brand of networking and education series for people 40 and younger called NGen (Next Generation).
• Engaging young professionals from MBOT member organizations and attract new young entrepreneurs to MBOT to ignite new, creative and innovative opportunities to elevate Mississauga’s young talent and connect them with established and successful business and community leaders and entrepreneurs
• Develop a connected network of young professionals and entrepreneurs in Mississauga for sharing and exchange of ideas/referrals/connections
• Create opportunities for young professionals to learn and develop leadership skills and build relationships that will help them advance in their professions and ventures
• Create a social and fun environment
Are you brave enough? Don't chicken out!
October's session will feature a chicken wing-eating contest!
Members (Under 40)
Non-Members (Under 40)
How to Register:
Pre-registration is now closed.
Walk-ins will be accepted.
There is an extra $5 fee at the door for walk-ins.
Credit card payments
- Online registrations will be processed automatically.
- All other registrations will be processed as they are received and receipts will be e-mailed to the registrant.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the event.
Photography Disclaimer: MBOT reserves the right to photograph its events, and from time to time we use these photos in our publications. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used, per MBOT's discretion.